VALID FOR TRAVEL ALL YEAR ROUND
River and Land Safari Combo
Save 5% on a combination stay
Experience the best of both worlds with an all-inclusive river and land safari combo for a 4 night stay! Spend 2 nights on the banks of the Chobe River at the intimate and secluded Ichingo Chobe River Lodge, followed by 2 nights onboard a deluxe Chobe Princess house boat, drifting down the Chobe River, spotting incredible wildlife scenes.
An unparalleled Chobe River experience, this 4 night or more, combination stay is ideal for couples, families, and groups.
- All meals, soft drinks, mineral water, coffee, tea, local beer and wine
- Guided water-based game viewing and birding
- Guided water-based fishing (all fishing is strictly catch and release)*
- Guided (non-professional) water-based photographic safari**
- Guided cultural tour of a local village
- Guided walks on Impalila Island
- Road transfers to and from Kasane International Airport and Kasane Immigration Office located on the Botswana side of the Chobe River***
- Boat transfers between Kasane Immigration Office and Namibia Immigration Office located on the Namibian side of the Chobe River***
* Subject to availability of fishing boats. Please note fishing excursions are limited to 1 tank of fuel per boat per day
** Subject to availability of the photographic boat
*** When arriving at the Kasane and Namibian Immigration Offices guests need to fill in the required immigration forms to gain access and departure permission from the relevant authorities. This process can take between 45 to 60 minutes to complete and needs to be considered in terms of timing and pre-planning.
- Only applicable for returning guests, proof of previous stay required
- Minimum 2-night stay
- Includes 15% Namibian VAT and 1% Namibian Tourism Levy
- Subject to availability and to change without prior notification
- Single supplement is applicable