Site Launch Special
Book now with our all-inclusive Site Launch Special offer for local residents, for travel up to 29 February 2024.
Relax at our intimate Ichingo Chobe River Lodge, while our experienced team take care of your every need. This Site Launch Special saving on our all-inclusive package lets you completely unwind and enjoy your incredible holiday with accommodation, transfers, meals, drinks, expert guides and safari activities included.
From R3 995 – Per person sharing per night
Ichingo Chobe River Lodge offers the ideal location to experience all that the Chobe has to offer with the added benefit of being on the Namibian side of the river. Quieter, more secluded and personalised the lodge is ideal for families, couples or groups.
- All meals, soft drinks, mineral water, coffee, tea, local beer and wine
- Guided water-based game viewing and birding
- Guided water-based fishing (all fishing is strictly catch and release)*
- Guided (non-professional) water-based photographic safari**
- Guided cultural tour of a local village
- Guided walks on Impalila Island, for Ichingo Chobe River Lodge guests only
- Road transfers to and from Kasane International Airport and Kasane Immigration Office located on the Botswana side of the Chobe River***
- Boat transfers between Kasane Immigration Office and Namibia Immigration Office located on the Namibian side of the Chobe River***
* Subject to availabilty of fishing boats. Please note fishing excursions are limited to 1 tank of fuel per boat per day
** Subject to availability of the photographic boat
*** When arriving at the Kasane and Namibian Immigration Offices guests need to fill in the required immigration forms to gain access and departure permission from the relevant authorities. This process can take between 45 to 60 minutes to complete and needs to be considered in terms of timing and pre-planning.
- Air tickets & visas
- Premium alcoholic beverages (such as sparkling wine, spirits & dessert wines) and gratuities (discretionary)
- Additional transfers to/from Zambia, Zimbabwe and Namibia or any of the nearby Kasane lodges
- A land-based 4×4 game drive in Botswana’s Chobe National Park
- The Community Development Levy will reflect as a separate line item on all invoices issued. The funds collected supplement our community projects and initiatives run by the Zambezi Queen Collection to assist with education, health care and basic community services. Rates for 2023 are ZAR 90 per person per night
- Fuel levy: To assist with the recovery of tourism in 2023, the Zambezi Queen Collection have absorbed the additional fuel costs as much as possible, however this is not a sustainable model as our houseboats and tender boats make regular use of fuel for daily sailings and experiences. Once the petrol price stabilises, we are committed to dropping this surcharge.
- Rate for 2023 is ZAR 250 per person per night
- Applicable to SADC passport holders only
- New bookings can be held provisionally for 14 days upon which time written confirmation is required
- Applicable for new bookings made from 25 April 2023
- Valid for travel up until 29 February 2024
- Please note fishing excursions are limited to 1 tank of fuel per boat per day
- We reserve the right to move guests between our properties should the minimum occupancy requirement not be met. We will refund guests the difference in rate if applicable.
- Not available in conjunction with another promotion and/or special rate
- Subject to availability and to change without prior notification
- Includes 15% Namibian VAT and 1% Namibian Tourism Levy
- 30% Single supplement is applicable
- Community development levy is applicable and R250 pppn fuel levy are applicable
- Price is per person and based on 2 adults sharing in a double/twin room unless otherwise stated. No further discount is applicable for children on this special.
These packages are valid for SADC residents only – proof of a valid passport/ residency is required on hotel check-in.
For international clients from outside the SADC, please contact us with your requirements for the best possible rates.